Generations at Regency knows that healthy living is more than just a physical condition. This is why you will find quality-of-life programs that range from social outings, special events, games, arts, volunteering, and more. All of these are designed to support different areas of your health and well-being.
- Maintenance Activities: Activities that maintain the resident’s skills, both cognitive and physical.
- Empowerment Activities: Activities that offer opportunities for volunteering at Regency and in the community.
- Supportive Activities: Activities that lend support to those residents that may have diminished skills and need adaptive programs, or 1:1 programs to meet their needs.
- Community Outings: You may find our residents out in the community at a flower show, the racetrack, shopping at the Mall, or at a restaurant.
- Social Outings: We have specialized outings weekly for our Alzheimer’s unit. In house, we have parties, shopping at a Dollar store, baking pies from scratch, enjoying an entertainer, or doing arts and crafts. We also have special groups that meet weekly such as our Men’s Group, Polish Club and our Golden Girls.
- Special Events: Generations at Regency has hosted many special events throughout the years. We also have many special guests/entertainers who perform for us on a regular basis. Our holiday events and birthday parties are in no way ordinary – we make all special events an occasion that won’t be forgotten!