Generations at Regency is very proud to announce that our Polish Resident Program is going strong and has been very popular with our Polish residents and family members. Our tradition of working with the Polish community is un-heralded.
Our Polish Resident Program is run by a full-time Polish-speaking Coordinator who works with residents and families to help assist Polish residents feel right at home here at Generations at Regency.
- Programs in native language
- Honor Polish traditions
- Celebration of the national and religious holidays
- Polish radio and television programming
- Polish movies, library, magazines and newspapers
- Polish religious services
- Polish menu and meals
- Social groups in Polish
Our Polish-speaking physicians and medical staff are onsite to assist you and your loved one’s needs.
For more information, please call:
Anna M. Kolis – Polish Program Coordinator
at: 847-997-4120 or 847-647-7444