Recently added to the rehabilitation center, Generations at Regency is finding that the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is allowing our rehabilitation guests to push their physical therapy rehabilitation and training further than ever before.
What is the AlterG Difference?
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your rehabilitation and training forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain
Unlike any other piece of training equipment available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment.
How Does It Help Your Rehab?
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
If you will be having physical rehab scheduled soon, come check out our rehabilitation center and the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill to see how we can help you rehab faster with less pain and impact.